Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sticks and Stones

Not all those who wander are lost.
   J.R.R. Tolkien

Hi there!

  So this is my debut blog post, and to be honest, I'm a little nervous as well as excited all at the same time! Since the temperature is dropping even more now that December is approaching, layering is a must. Scarf, hat, leg warmers, mitts...all are needed! And to think the cold has only just begun!
    As is plain to see my style is not fancy, or anything special . Just simple, and comfortable. I try to consider the environment in everything that I do, and that is why I shop mainly at thrift stores...and this outfit is an example of that! Thanks for checking my post!


                                                                  Outfit:
                                                                 Hat: Aldo
                                       Brown Infinity Scarf: Gift
                                                        Boots: Thrifted
                                                 Beige Top: Thrifted
                                               Brown Top: Thrifted
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...