Monday, January 07, 2013

Trim Tartan

 I long to hear the story of your life, which must captivate the ear strangely.
    Shakespeare, The Tempest 



Outfit: Green Plaid Wool Skirt (Thrifted), White Infinity Scarf (Thrifted), 
Black Wool Fedora (Thrifted)

  
  I love me some plaid! I usually prefer plaid away from my face, in the form of skirts, and I find this little number has the best colours. The fact that it's wool needs mentioning as well- for without this wondrous fabric I would not be able to stand below zero temperatures in skirts and dresses! Nothing says winter like wool! And this is the debut of my wool fedora; I have quite the hat obsession! Since I donned a hat and a scarf I stuck to my rule less is more and forwent jewelry. I say, let the skirt be the center of attention.

Cheers!
xo, The Rag Trade

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...