Saturday, February 02, 2013

Moi Je Joue

They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!
     Dr. Seuss 



Outfit: Belt (Thrifted), Shirt (Wilfred-Aritzia), Shorts (Thrifted-
originally jeans), Cardigan (GAP)

    Okay, so I'm a little late on the whole jean shorts and tights trend. For the longest time I found the pair a bit grungy, that is, until I saw Zooey Deschanel rocking it. It looked girly and put-together on her, so I thought I'd give it a try! (And I'm all about making clothes wearable year-round)
    I'm excited to finally get to show off my leaf belt! Although it's my favourite, it doesn't get much use in the winter since I find it suits summer and autumn ensembles best. It's the greatest though; silver, bronze, and gold leafs? How easier could a belt be for pairing with clothes? It reminds me of the Greek Goddesses, or at least, the popularized versions of them (I always like Demeter).
    And another beloved accessory of mine that I haven't worn for this blog yet, my bowler hat. I wear it the most of all my hats- again, not so much in winter. I wear hats too often I think, every day that is, and I'm afraid it's going to make me prematurely bald! Hah. If you wear hats on a regular basis, do you share my fears? 
   
Until next time!
xo, The Rag Trade

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit on you. Great blog.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Seaside Blue'.

    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...