Sunday, February 03, 2013

Never-ending Neverland

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do.
    Helen Keller








Outfit: Dress (Thrifted), Peter-pan Collar (DIY), Belt (Thrifted), Boots (Le Chateau), Sweater (Thrifted), Hat (Aldo), Bird's Nest Ring (DIY)

     As has been evident, I have somewhat of an obsession with doors. So, when I happened upon this painted door I was ever so happy! And this bright, cheerful painting is a nice contrast to the cloudy, snowy day I'm truly experiencing (hence the blur lines in the photos- it's the snow falling). 
    It appears the last two days I've been experimenting with the latest fashion trends (first shorts and tights, and now, the ever so popular peter pan collar). Mine is detachable, it was originally part of a Christmas dress when I was just a wee girl.  Since I've gained just a bit of weight and grew a few inches since being five years old, the dress, sadly to say, no longer fits! My Mom has this thing about keeping our clothes from when we were younger, so I have all these uber adorable dresses sitting around waiting to be reinvented and worn once again! 

Ta-ta!
xo, The Rag Trade 

6 comments:

  1. the location is lovely and wow your hair <3

    honestly I simply wanted to answer to your comment,
    and not again start falling in love with your beautiful blog :D

    I also posted something new,
    Where you can see my new pink hair a bit better,
    If you want to take a look
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that collar!!
    You outfit is lovely, and the fact that there's a diy makes it even better!

    <3alyssa
    http://mismatchedmess.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this outfit! I love collars!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...