Friday, March 29, 2013

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


    March appears to be a good month for me! First the Liebster Award and now this? I want to sincerely thank Melissa Sydie at Lois Lennon for nominating me! If you haven't had the pleasure of coming across her blog you should definitely check it out (if not simply to escape in her serene beach photos)! Honestly though, you're all so kind and I am glad to have any readership at all! 
   I promise to keep the facts about me short and sweet this time. The last thing I would want to do is bombard you with too much idle chitchat! 

1.  I taught my cat, Marley, how to sit. She got really fat from all the treats though. And that party trick got lame real fast haha, oh well... I don't think I've ever mentioned my cat before either. 
2.  I get scared shamefully easily. Even mildly suspenseful shows like Law & Order make it hard for me to go around my house at night. And walking up the stairs with someone behind me?  Eeeeek, freaks me right out! Needless to say, I avoid horror films like the plague. 
3. I am totally and completely engrossed with George R.R. Martin's Song of Ice & Fire series, as well as the HBO show based off the books. Anyone else excited for this Sunday?!
4.The smell of gardenia flowers is one of my favourites. I plan to have a gardenia bush underneath the window of my bedroom of my future house. 
5. I say 'eh' a lot. I have to delete the word from my posts all the time; I can't live up to that stereotype too much! 
6. I used to have my nose and marilyn pierced. I'm glad these aren't permanent! 
7. About four years ago I put my hair into a ponytail and got my sister to cut it off. And that ladies, is one sure-fire way of getting rid of dead ends! 


Lovely Blogs I Nominate

Rita from Coast With Me 
Kelsey from Kelsey Captivating 




Guidelines

Share some facts about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers, and let them know they've been picked
Link back to the blogger that nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post!

I hope you all enjoyed another dose of me. Thanks again Melissa Sydie for this
 nomination, I can't thank you enough lady! 
xo, The Rag Trade 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    I am also a horror film avoider. Nope! No thanks! Also, I think you need your next post to include a picture of Marley :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...