Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Follow Rivers





Outfit: Dress (Thrifted), Boots (Aldo), Leather Bag (Thrifted), Ring 
(Choix via Chicwish), Belt (Thrifted) 

   Ladies, I apologize for my absence! With the warmer temperatures one would think I would be ecstatic to display my spring ensembles... but alas, I've been so busy. I swear, once winter comes to an end the world comes to life! The streets are alive once again, filled with people happily loitering in the sun.  Winter's silent chilliness has ceased and the world has exploded with noise; birds chirping, children laughing, dogs barking, and the leaves bustling. 
   Once it became a little warmer I finally ventured outside and did some spring and summer shopping. This dress is one of those purchases and it just may be my new favourite clothing item (too bad I couldn't get in every possible colour). I find I've been attracted to the silhouette of the fit and flare dress more and more. Gotta love the illusion of curves. 
   I definitely won't wait so long for my next style post, especially since I want to show off my new goodies! 
    
Until next time! 
xo, The Rag Trade 

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this, and I especially love that hat! Fit and flare dresses are always the way to go. I'm so glad that it's finally getting warmer out, but it still tends to call for a coat around here, and I'm pretty upset about it. It's almost May and we still have days that are below 60 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so very pretty! I've always wanted a white dress but I'm pretty sure I would get it dirty 5 minutes after I put it on haha!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your boots!

    I love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!!! It's so adorable!!! Can't wait to see all your spring looks! I know exactly what you mean about being busy! I feel like I haven't blogged for ages and it makes me sad!

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, you look so cute! Definitely one of my favorites of yours. This dress is great and I just love how you look in a hat. Also, fit and flare dresses are the BEST EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...