Monday, June 10, 2013

Red Revolution

                    
                                                        After                                                                          Before 
   
   I'm oh so excited about today's style post! I did this skirt some time ago and while I have been wearing the hell out of it I had yet to take some photos in it. So here we are.
   My heart had been desiring a full mini skirt in dark blue ever since I discovered red and blue were meant for each other. And after seeing my girl T-Swift rock this outfit here. I shopped around and could not find what I wanted so I decided to resort to my own abilities- or lack thereof. I have three A-line skirts that fall below the knee and I absolutely adore them. The problem lies in my city's climate, it's never the right temperature for a longer skirt worn with flats. 
   What I love about this skirt is that I get so much use out of an item I was never wearing!



  Lately I've been obsessed with wearing red, white, and blue. I'm beginning to feel as if I'm in a constant mode of Independence Day celebration! I'm the type of person that will be become completely engrossed in their interests. Take for example the song You by Atmosphere, if you saw my itunes and the number of times I have played that song in the last week... it's bonkers! This colour combination will definitely be my daily uniform for awhile.
Outfit:
Wool Skirt (Thrifted/DIY)
Belt: Garage Sale
Shirt: Thrifted
Flats: Joe Fresh
Key Pendant: Thrifted
Hat:  Thrifted  

1 comment:

  1. Love the summery facelift you gave to this skirt and the outfit as a whole! Such a cute look:))!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...