Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trainspotting


 
 
 
Yesterday my brother and I made our way on over to the old train station of
Louisbourg. It hasn't been in use in quite some time; it's sole purpose now is a
museum. There are so many picturesque places here in Louisbourg, it's great for pictures!
 
 
 
 
 
 You'll find I'm definitely rocking some sea-side themes lately.  Blues, reds, whites, stripes, and anything nautical and aquatic. Location sure does have an affect on the characteristics of your personal style! And I'm absolutely mad for the accent nail, if it hasn't been completely apparent by now haha. I find it so fun, not too sure as to why, but I do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit: Skirt (Thrifted/DIY), Shirt (Thrifted), Ring (Magnolia- gift from the
bf), Belt (Thrifted), Wedge Sandals (Gift from Mom), Necklace (Gift
 from Nanny), Nail Polish (Rimmel- Grey Matter & Sally Hansen-
Mellow Yellow), Leather Satchel (Thrifted Etienne Aigner)

1 comment:

  1. this place looks so neat! and you look adorable!

    chrsiten
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...