Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Day of Difference

Your hands hold roses always in a way that says 
They are not only yours
       Richard Wilbur 
Wearing my hair up is something I usually never do, and boy did I feel uncomfortable! Also, was I ever cold. I never realized how much warmth my hair provided, hah. I wanted to do something different with my hair though, I'm always doing the same thing. However, I neither want to cut nor dye my hair so I'm pretty much left with styling it various ways. I'm surprised my milkmaid braids turned out as well as they did; I'm a complete novice, with an incapability of being creative, when it comes to hair do's. 
I've been spending lots and lots of time with my younger sister lately, getting plenty of doses of each other before I move away. Anyways, the other day she (ever so lovingly) told me that my ring finger accent nail was boring and that I should do a different finger. Needless to say, I listened. A riveting change to get excited about, I know, haha. I love having a sister for this kind of stuff though. I wore my accent nail on my ring finger around my brother for two whole weeks and he said nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. He did ask, "Do you always wear your nails like that?" It was faint interest. That's quite alright though, that's what my sis is here for! 
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: DIY
Fringe Leather Bag: Thrifted 
Fringe Sandals: Aldo 
Rock Ring: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair looks adorable like this :) And I am always freezing when I wear my hair up so I totally know what you mean haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...