Thursday, February 27, 2014

DIY: Leather Bracelets

Hello, dearies! I come to you with yet another DIY. I'm always fooled by
February for the month gives us a few nice days, but overall it's still a brutally
cold time of year. So I'm seeking refuge indoors and keeping myself busy with
crafty things. I also don't really wear rings and bracelets during the winter, so it
looks like I'll have lots of new arm candy to look forward to when spring
comes. I present to you today three different bracelets that can be made
out of the same leather cord. 


BRACELET NUMBER ONE: 

BRACELET NUMBER TWO:

BRACELET NUMBER THREE:

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I really love this DIY Samantha, perhaps enough that I'll actually accomplish making it myself! ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check you out with all your DIY!!!

    Hope you're enjoying you weekend!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Amazing post as alway ! Your blog is a great place to get inspired! Have a great weekend :-)



    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...