Friday, June 13, 2014

Tracks to Nowhere


I think I just may be in love with my new town! When you're going for
a boho-western look could there be a better backdrop than the railroad
tracks?! Paul and I have been quite busy lately, hence my serious lack of
posting. This type of busy is a good busy though. We're exploring our new
home and beginning a new life (which can be very time consuming!) And
 it's wonderful to be surrounded by family - it's been so long since I have.
One of my favourite things in the world is to sit and talk with my Nan. We
have a lot in common and I love listening to her stories. She has traveled 
everywhere and has lived in Saudi Arabia and Iraq - which also means
her house is full of the neatest finds! Gotta love your G-ma!
Outfit:
Garage Sale // Wool Hat
Thrifted // Poncho
DIY // Necklace
Thrifted // Skirt
Garage Sale (10 cents!) // Ring
Thrifted // Boots

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, your Nan sounds like one awesome woman! You should share some of her stories :D
    There's nothing quite like being near family. I miss it. Whenever we visit the Philippines I get to experience it, and it's the most lovely feeling.
    Love all the neutral brown tones in this outfit, that hat is just so cute too <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty pictures! your new town looks absolutely beautiful. i am in love with your necklace -- you should do a tutorial!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...